2000 E. Rio Salado Pkwy. Tempe, AZ 85281 (480) 966-9338
Located at Loop 101 & 202 map it | store directory
Mon–Sat: 11am – 9pm Sun: 11am – 6pm Store and restaurant hours may vary. See individual store or restaraunt for details.
We are looking for Store Manager for our Tempe Marketplace Location!
• Have Retail experience- at least 2+ years
• Be able to work a flexible schedule (which may include nights, weekends, and holidays)
• Have excellent communication skills
• Have Leadership experience
• Be outgoing/bubbly
• At least 18 years of age
To apply visit itsugar.com/careers
Love to shop? Love shoes? Love making people smile?
Payless ShoeSource is looking for people who are excited and passionate about retail. People who love shopping for themselves and helping others find just the right look. We pride ourselves on helpful service and an easy-to-shop experience, and our employees are a reflection of that. We want our associates to be just as passionate about helping our customers as they are about the products they sell. How do we inspire fun, fashion possibilities for the family? It starts with our people.
• Associates must be at least 17 years old
• Part-time Associates may be hired while still in high school.
• Successful completion of interview with the Store Manager and review by either the Training Supervisor or District Manager.
• Demonstrated ability to work with people; previous retail experience is desired but not required.
• Ability to read price information, Customers' checks, Customers' identification and similar written materials (most with smaller type).
• Ability to complete basic math functions (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division) necessary to verify cash register balances and process refunds and returns.
• Ability to lift or move goods weighing up to 40 pounds a distance of several feet.
• Ability to lift merchandise in and out of overstock.
• Visual ability sufficient to observe and detect signs of shoplifting or dangerous behavior.
• Ability to hear and understand Customers and Associate inquiries, oral instruction from supervisors and emergency announcements.
• Sufficient manual dexterity to operate all registers and security equipment, package
• Customers purchases, and restock shelves with new merchandise at an average rate of 75 to 100 units per hour.
Please Apply Online at www.careersatpayless.com
• Previous managerial experience is required.
• Specialty retail preferred.
The primary responsibility for a Sales Leader includes sales and customer service as well as performing merchandising and freight flow responsibilities as directed by the Store Manager. In addition, this position performs opening and closing procedures.
Interested candidates must apply in store during business hours.
To learn more, visit Pier 1 Imports »
*Currently hiring highly engaged candidates who are looking for an opportunity for growth within a fun, fast paced, unique retail environment. Candidates must have the following skills:
-A strong sense of urgency, excellent customer service skills, good attention to detail, creative problem solving skill, excellent delegation and follow up skills, and the ability to manage a team and get their team to execute any tasks assigned.
-Must have minimum of 2 years prior retail management experience
-Must have flexible and open availability
-Strong visual merchandising skills
-Strong organizational and planning skills
Please apply on line at www.worldmarket.com under the career tab.
Whether you seek a full or part-time position, Buckle is a great place to develop the skills that will allow you to succeed both personally and professionally.
As a sales teammate, you'll become a valuable contributor to the team by driving sales, building relationships, and helping us fulfill our mission of creating the most enjoyable shopping experience possible for our guests.
Skills Required: Excellent communication skills, an interest in fashion, an open-minded, outgoing personality, and a desire to work in a fast-paced environment.Please apply online at www.Buckle.jobs
Buckle seeks experienced and talented individuals who desire to take their skills to the next level by becoming a full-time Assistant Manger.
In this role, you will work directly with and assist a store manger who will help you develop sales, recruiting, educational, and merchandising skills to help lead the team.
Skills Required: Strong communication skills, ambition, an innovative and outgoing personality, and a flair for fashion.
In addidtion to your compensation, Buckle offers an excellent merchandise discount and several benefit plans in which you may be eligible to participate.
Please apply online at www.Buckle.jobs
Home | Marketing
© 2013 Vestar. All rights reserved.
Tempe Marketplace and Desert Ridge Marketplace are unique shopping destinations
Subscribe to Tempe Marketplace
E-News featuring Events & Specials