2000 E. Rio Salado Pkwy. Tempe, AZ 85281 (480) 966-9338
Located at Loop 101 & 202 map it | store directory
Mon–Sat: 11am – 9pm Sun: 11am – 6pm Store and restaurant hours may vary. See individual store or restaraunt for details.
Stein Mart is seeking talented individuals for the following positions:
• Boutique Consultant - FT position (1 opening)
• Customer Service Lead - PT position (1 opening)
• Merchandising Lead - FT position (1 opening)
• Merchandising Lead - PT position (1 opening)
• Service Associate - PT (numerous openings)
Interested candidates are invited to stop in the store to pick-up an application.
It is required for Sales Associates to be focused on customer service, exhibit an interest in the fashion industry, demonstrate flexibility in adapting to the changing needs of the business, and to be self-motivated to achieve results. In addition, Sales Associates must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, listening skills, and the ability to work in a team centered environment with the highest levels of integrity. Sales Associates are expected to be detail oriented and able to perform tasks simultaneously to produce results.
Please apply in store.
Join the sales team, build your career with Victoria’s Secret and inspire customers by building relationships and delivering a personal experience. Plus, take advantage of competitive salary, associate discounts, first looks and incentives for performance. Visit Victoria’s Secret at Tempe Marketplace for details and to apply.
Seasonal with potential to stay on after the holidays. Must be able to work a flexible schedule, be 18+ years of age and have great customer service skills. Retail experience is a plus but not required. Skate and product knowledge is a plus but not required. Looking for outgoing and friendly individuals.
Please complete the following application and submit in person at the Utility Board Shop store at Tempe Marketplace. Click here to download application.
Kabuki is now hiring for the following back of house positions: Line Cook, Kitchen Prep and Dishwasher
Previous kitchen experience preferred, flexible availability and good work ethic.
Kabuki is now hiring for the following front of house positions: Hostess and Busser
Previous restaurant experience preferred, flexible availability and good work ethic.
Please apply at kabukirestaurants.com or apply in person at Kabuki Tempe Marketplace.
We are seeking a professional who is friendly, pro-active, punctual, responsible and highly organized. Someone who is good at multitasking with excellent people skills and supportive attitude with great work ethic and attention to detail. That will be assisting in the day to day success of the store by providing professional and excellent customer service to clients. Being efficient and courteous to the client during their tanning experience while ensuring the environment is clean and well-maintained. Educating customers and identifying skin-type to ensure the correct products are being used to achieve the most natural looking tan. This person will greet, check in and checkout clients. Answering merchandise related questions, and using sales skills suggest products, packages and memberships to ensure both customer needs and sales goals are met.
• High level of professionalism
• Excellent customer service skills
• Sales experience: ability to drive and guide clients to purchases that best fit their needs.
• Team player with outgoing personality
• Background in tanning/spa industry a plus
• Desire to work and expand with a fast growing brand
• Morning and weekend availability
• Hours per week 15-25 hours
Can drop off resume and apply in person or by email email@example.com
Sydney’s Café & Market in Tempe Marketplace is looking to fill openings for the back and front of the house.
If you have previous experience as a line cook or guest service, enjoy a high volume, fast pace environment and are looking to grow with the company, we would like to hear from you! We will be conducting interviews and accepting applications Monday through Thursday from 2pm to 4pm.
Pay rate is competitive and will also include tips!
Please have your driver's license or ID ready as well as any documents required in case a job position is offered at the time of the interview. Sydney’s Café & Market is an equal opportunity employer and e-verifies all possible candidates.
Deliver positive sales performance and ensure the needs of the customer are fulfilled.
Reports to the Store Manager
Drive Sales and a Superior Customer Experience
Note: Regular attendance is a necessary function of this position.
For more details and to apply, visit the Claire’s store at Tempe Marketplace, located near Harkins Theatre.
DSW is now open at Tempe Marketplace and is hiring Sales Associates.
For details and to apply visit dswinc.com
We are looking for seasonal help to assist with customer service, which can include a mutlitude of functions including: Ringing up customers, helping in departments, greeting in the front of the store, assisiting in dressing rooms, and much more!
• Go to jcp.com/careers
• Search under store 2902
• Search under store careers
• Click on the link for temporary service associate - Fill out the application!
Old Navy is currently hiring seasonal sales and logistics positions. Click here for details:
Seasonal Sales Sellebrity »
Seasonal Logistics Sellebrity »
Submit applications online at gapinc.com/jobsearch.
We are looking for Sales Associates for our Tempe Marketplace Location!
• Have Retail experience- at least 2+ years
• Be able to work a flexible schedule (which may include nights, weekends, and holidays)
• Have excellent communication skills
• Be outgoing/bubbly
• At least 18 years of age
To apply visit itsugar.com/careers
Love to shop? Love shoes? Love making people smile?
Payless ShoeSource is looking for people who are excited and passionate about retail. People who love shopping for themselves and helping others find just the right look. We pride ourselves on helpful service and an easy-to-shop experience, and our employees are a reflection of that. We want our associates to be just as passionate about helping our customers as they are about the products they sell. How do we inspire fun, fashion possibilities for the family? It starts with our people.
• Associates must be at least 17 years old
• Part-time Associates may be hired while still in high school.
• Successful completion of interview with the Store Manager and review by either the Training Supervisor or District Manager.
• Demonstrated ability to work with people; previous retail experience is desired but not required.
• Ability to read price information, Customers' checks, Customers' identification and similar written materials (most with smaller type).
• Ability to complete basic math functions (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division) necessary to verify cash register balances and process refunds and returns.
• Ability to lift or move goods weighing up to 40 pounds a distance of several feet.
• Ability to lift merchandise in and out of overstock.
• Visual ability sufficient to observe and detect signs of shoplifting or dangerous behavior.
• Ability to hear and understand Customers and Associate inquiries, oral instruction from supervisors and emergency announcements.
• Sufficient manual dexterity to operate all registers and security equipment, package
• Customers purchases, and restock shelves with new merchandise at an average rate of 75 to 100 units per hour.
Please Apply Online at www.careersatpayless.com
Currently hiring highly engaged candidates who are looking for an opportunity for growth within a fun, fast paced, unique retail environment. Candidates must have the following skills:
• A strong sense of urgency, excellent customer service skills, good attention to detail, creative problem solving skill, excellent delegation and follow up skills, and the ability to manage a team and get their team to execute any tasks assigned.
• Must have minimum of 2 years prior retail management experience
• Must have flexible and open availability
• Strong visual merchandising skills
• Strong organizational and planning skills
Apply online at worldmarketcorp.com/careers.
Whether you seek a full or part-time position, Buckle is a great place to develop the skills that will allow you to succeed both personally and professionally.
As a sales teammate, you'll become a valuable contributor to the team by driving sales, building relationships, and helping us fulfill our mission of creating the most enjoyable shopping experience possible for our guests.
Skills Required: Excellent communication skills, an interest in fashion, an open-minded, outgoing personality, and a desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
Please apply online at www.buckle.jobs
Buckle seeks experienced and talented individuals who desire to take their skills to the next level by becoming a full-time Assistant Manger.
In this role, you will work directly with and assist a store manger who will help you develop sales, recruiting, educational, and merchandising skills to help lead the team.
Skills Required: Strong communication skills, ambition, an innovative and outgoing personality, and a flair for fashion.
In addition to your compensation, Buckle offers an excellent merchandise discount and several benefit plans in which you may be eligible to participate.
Home | Marketing
© 2015 Vestar. All rights reserved.
Tempe Marketplace and Desert Ridge Marketplace are unique shopping destinations
Subscribe to Tempe Marketplace
E-News featuring Events & Specials